Custom, well built 4 BR, 3 1/2 Ba Ranch proudly overlooks the east. Huge blue stone front porch with pillars provides the curb appeal every buyer wants. This home offers a very flexible floor plan. Beautiful HDWD floors and loads of windows throughout, LR with beautiful built-in bookcase has leaded glass French doors that lead to Master BR #1 with 20x12 office & full bath that could be the perfect in-law suite. Kitchen has lots of granite, maple cabinets & SS appliances, formal DR w/sliders to paver patio & private rear yard.The 18x12 All purpose room & laundry has multiple uses. 2nd master option w/full Bath, cedar WI closet & 3 add'l BR's. 2 car over-sized garage. Custom wood doors, molding, 3 zone heat, AC (3 units of each) Full Bsmt w/huge storage room. SHOWS GREAT!
Single Family, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
Generator, Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Storage, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, 1st Floor Bath, Full Bath
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Skylight, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Open Porch, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.47 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $736,912
Median Sold Price $570,000
Days On Site 127
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS