Wonderful private setting surrounded by lush landscaping, this original owner unit has hardly been lived in. Mint move in condition with soft neutral decor. Beautiful paver walkway with plantings. Custom blinds or duvets throughout. Curved staircase from front formal entrance leads to spacious formal living and dining area with fireplace. Large eat in kitchen with breakfast bar has hardly been used. Master suite has cathedral ceiling and double sided glass fireplace. Spacious master bath with soaking tub and shower. Third floor storage closet with access to attic storage with shelving. Washer/dryer are negotiable. Annual trash pick up fee is $146. Seller is leaving shelving in basement and garage.
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
1,850 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Transport, Highway Access, Close To School.