Traditional upper city home in the heart of St. Albans. Close proximity to schools, shopping, and I-89. This home has many adorable features from the original hardwood floors, fresh paint, built ins throughout, to the sun room over looking the fenced in back yard. Plenty of open space in the kitchen which overlooks the dinning room and offers lots of natural light, what a great space for entertaining. This city home has charm with it's wood stove in the sun room and wood burning fireplace in the living room, never a cold night between the two! Lots of space for the family with 4 bedrooms, and a bonus finished 3rd floor! One car detached garage and shed in the yard offer additional storage space. Enjoy first floor laundry with 1/4 bath conveniently located just off the kitchen. Hurry this home won't last long!
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Qtr
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Shingle
2,180 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
ST ALBANS CITY SCHOOL
ST. ALBANS CITY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Master Suite
- Kitchen Combo
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,180 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Woodburning Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Gravel.
- Shingle, Clapboard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- In City, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,450
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network