This great home is close to schools and the new water park! Main floor offers a newer family room with gas fireplace and door to back deck, kitchen has solid cherry cabinets and quartz counters, large dining, living room with french doors and vaulted ceiling, laundry room with storage, and a full bath. Upper level master bedroom has a large closet and private bath with ceramic step-in shower and three more bedrooms with closets. Finished game room with epoxy floors, large mechanical room with lots of storage space, and finished workshop. Attached garage includes a heated workshop in the third stall. Nice deck overlooking private back yard. 10 x 12 storage shed.
Single Family, Other
Sump Pump, City
2,547 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
255 - Pine Island
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Utility Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,216 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 331 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Heated Garage, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sidewalks. City Road, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $294,450
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 104.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)