Come visit this wonderful one-story home nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac. Situated in a charming neighborhood. As you enter you will be greeted by a tastefully decorated living room with wood laminate floors, cozy fireplace, soaring ceiling, and sunny corner windows. Next is the modern kitchen that offers plenty of cabinets, built-in appliances including a new stainless microwave, recessed lighting, and a convenient breakfast bar. The kitchen opens to spacious family room that is accentuated by high ceilings, tile floors, and plenty of windows with a slider that opens on to a delightful patio. The extra-large master bedroom offers dual closets, including a big walk-in closet, room for a sitting area, plus an elegant ensuite master bathroom. The remodeled master bath features contemporary dual vanities and lighted mirrors, Subway tile wainscoting, plus a custom-built oversize shower with a sparkling Subway tile surround. The inside laundry room includes the Kenmore Elite washer and dryer that were new about 3 years ago. Sellers say that recent upgrades include a new water heater in 2019, new furnace, new central air conditioner, and new ductwork in 2018. A new roof was installed about five years ago. Located in the award-winning Placentia Yorba Linda School District. Glenview Elementary and Esperanza High School and the neighborhood shopping center with a Stater Brothers Supermarket are all within easy walking distance. Be sure to stop by, you are going to love this home!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,501 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Patio, Slab
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $579,000
Median Sold Price $570,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS