Charming cape cod, offering the character of quality construction. An easy walk to the heart of town. Pride in home ownership and nicely displayed. 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, main floor with living room and gas fireplace, separate dining room, main floor master bedroom. Hardwood floors, finished basement. Enjoy this season's entertaining in the furnished gazebo in the fenced rear yard. Covered off street parking in the rear. Ideal location. Turn-key. No HOA.
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Block, Aluminum Siding
1,605 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,215 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 390 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Insulated
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Public, Private.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,490
Median Sold Price $207,139
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS