120+ ft on the Nottely River. This Property offers 2 Homes on one property... Duplex. 4BRs/3BAs total. The Cottage side has 2/2 w/ open great room & wall of windows facing the River. Wood floors, Spacious Master upstairs, Open kitchen, laundry. The Cabin side offers 2BR/1BA w/ Beautiful Masonry fireplace, wood floors, built in Child's bed, Vaulted great room, kitchen, porch. So much more than listed. Fully furnished!!! Partial unfinished bsmt for workshop area. Metal roof. Gorgeous yard w/ gentle land to the river. Outdoor entertaining opportunity. Multiple decks & porches. Hardiboard siding. Deep in Choestoe. Full of Charm. Tranquil setting. Close to hiking trails and USFS.
Single Family, Ranch, Cottage
2,414 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite Upper Level
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Partial, Crawl
- Guest Facilities
- Aluminum Frame, Wood Window, Vinyl Frame
- Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Pantry, Internet Connection, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walls - Sheetrock
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Mountain, River, View
- Gentle Slope, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River. Gentle Slope, Paved Road, Country Road, Wooded, Level, Rolling.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,000
Median Sold Price $222,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: ganebor - Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors