Built in 1862, this restored townhouse has many outstanding original features. The beautiful original wood floors, 4 fireplaces (now converted to convenient gas logs), and high ceilings are just some of them. The living room has built-in bookcases and lots of natural southern light. The combination kitchen/dining room has a wood-burning fireplace, good storage and new appliances. A private courtyard and screened porch complete the first floor. A powder room is tucked under the staircase. The second floor has 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The third floor is newly carpeted and has many possibilities - 3rd bedroom, playroom/den, office or just climate controlled storage. Off-street parking completes the picture. Lovingly restored with careful attention to period details.
Single Family, Traditional, Historical, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,522 sq. ft
Historic Landmark District
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Dryer Connection, Hookups in Kitchen Area, Washer Connection
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Appliances, Gas Appliances, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Electric, Fireplace, Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Side Rear Garage Entry, Street Parking.
- Wood, Frame
- Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Walk to Shopping, Courtyard. In City, Alley, Asphalt, Interior lot, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price $169,900
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors