This expansive hillside ranch sits on over 7 acres in beautiful Barrington Hills! Terrific views from every room! Beautifully updated kitchen has cherry cabinets, all stainless appliances with six burner range & hood, granite, & large center island. The family room addition features volume wood beamed ceilings with center fireplace, full wet bar, & provides abundant light & gorgeous views. Four good sized first floor bedrooms, with a master suite that has "his & hers" bathrooms, large walk in closet, direct access to the deck. A full walkout lower level provides tons of extra living space and has a large rec room, home office, commercial grade wine cellar, exercise room, storage, and more. Wonderful outdoor space with both upper & lower decks plus a screened in porch. Other features: 3 car garage, hardwood floors, four fireplaces, backyard storage shed. If you're looking for a functional floorplan with great square footage, surrounded by acres of natural beauty, then this is it!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,575 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
COUNTRYSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
BARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL-STATION
BARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Hobby Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Baseboard, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room, Basement, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Screened Porch, Deck
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 7.38 ACRES, 6.0-7.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Stream Front, Asphalt, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $899,000
Median Sold Price $520,000
Days On Site 129
Sales-List Price 93.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data