522 Harding is a handsome 3-bedroom brick split level conveniently located very close to all of the Governor Mifflin schools. There is a spacious living room that leads into the eat-in 26 handle kitchen. This is a wonderful house to entertain family and friends. A family room is conveniently located off of the kitchen. The back door leads to a large covered patio and fenced in back yard. This home is perfect for holidays, picnics and just relaxing in a quiet neighborhood. You can entertain inside in the finished basement that features a one-of-a-kind brick bar. The laundry room and half bath are located on the garage level that also has a back door for convenience. The full bath and 2 bedrooms are on the first upper level. You will find a large bedroom upstairs with the added value of an attached finished room that can serve as storage, a game room, an office or another bedroom. 522 Harding has been lovingly lived in by the same family since 1955. Enjoy local shopping, restaurants, parks and the Shillington pool, which are all a short distance away.
Single Family-Detached, Split Level
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,789 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,533 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 256 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- HIGH DENSITY RESIDENTIAL
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Suburban, Paved Road, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $139,000
Median Sold Price $158,500
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS