You'll fall in love with this 4 bed/3 bath quality built home! This home is unique and you'll love the spacious and open floor plan while enjoying the scenic views of the Minnesota River Valley. The main level features a generous. open-concept great room with vaulted ceilings; which holds the kitchen/dining/living areas. The kitchen features a center island, and a desk-counter station. The living room is surrounded by windows and hosts a free standing gas stove. Off the dining ares is a 12 x 12 south facing deck which opens to a private terraced backyard. The master bedroom (with private bath) and 2 other bedrooms are also on the main level, as is a full bath. The lower level is where bedroom number 4 is hiding, as is bath #3. You'll also find a family room with nice French Doors. This home has been well maintained since it was built but some of the recent upgrades include: new main level flooring, new furnace & a/c in 2016, new shingles in 2012, and gutter guards in 2019.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Gas Water Heater, City
Wood Frame, Vinyl
2,234 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Underground, Circuit Breaker Box
St. Peter #508
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,464 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 770 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Finished, Walkout, Block, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Freestanding.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 X 120
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $247,400
Median Sold Price $196,250
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: REALTOR Assoc of Southern Minnesota