Close to Peninsula Tech Centers. High Quality Authentic reproduction of a classic Tuscan Italian Villa in Peaceful, Sleepy Menlo Park Neighborhood. Directly adjacent to Atherton, this 2011 Custom Built Home boasts a convenient LOCATION and the finest Quality Materials throughout. Private and secluded yet close to transportation, Stanford shops and fine dining. In addition to the Main Home, there is a Separate 1 bed 1 bath Cottage w/Sep laundry that is just perfect for extended family or as a rental. Dripping with Travertine, Limestone, Marble, Granite, Exotic-Expensive Hardwoods, High End Windows & Casings, Terra-Cotta Roof, and so much more! Surrounded by towering Majestic Redwoods. This Home is High Tech and Green Certified. Owner will consider carrying paper for the right Buyer. Low maintenance yard. Turn key condition. Custom built in 2011. Great neighborhood in fast appreciating geographical area. Large 2 Car Garage with Parking for several cars or RV/Boat. Low Maintenance Yard.
Single Family, Spanish
Electric Water Heater
3,717 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Foyer, Library, Sound/Recording Studio
- Master Suite, 1 Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Grill Built-in, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Range Hood, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Gas Starter, Gas Burning, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Bar, Wet Bar, Beamed, High Ceiling, Sound System Wiring, Furnished, Foyer Entry, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached Carport, On Site, Uncovered, Off Street, Street Parking.
- Balcony, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Boat Lift, Satellite Dish, BBQ.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $2,998,000
Median sold price $2,637,000
Days On Market 35
Sales-List Price 113.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS