Pioneertown Big Horn Ranch: a renovated Sprawling Ranch House in the middle of a Western Movie Set. This exceptional property, a mere 40 mins from Palm Springs & 20 mins from Joshua Tree National Park, sits on the edge of the 25k acre Pioneertown Mountain Preserve, w/Hiking & Horseback riding trails outside your front door into the Preserve. The Main House is over 3k Sq ft w/Master Suite/2 newly added Casitas/a guest room & 4 baths. The newly added Living Room/Dining Room has Vaulted Ceilings and Walls of Glass offering Breathtaking Views in all directions. The Train Caboose is another completely renovated En-Suite Guest Room. The Grand remodeled Saloon can hold up to 80 people and has a sizable outdoor Seating area. The Movie Set Town consists of facades of a Barbershop/Hotel/Church/TeePee/House of Negotiable Affection/jail/General Store & stable for 8 horses w/3 riding rings. This price includes an add'l 7.37 acres in 5 separate parcels, in addition to the 9 acres the house sits on.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3,096 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Guest Room, Library
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway.
- Community Spa, Above Ground, Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, View, Desert View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Security Lighting. Horse Property.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $595,000
Median sold price $452,500
Days On Market 129
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: cacdar-r - California Desert Association