Spacious and lovingly maintained Bi-Level home with 4 bedrooms/2 full baths. This home is located on a large lot with a great backyard for entertaining.The large living room flows nicely into the dining room which is opens to the kitchen. The eat-in kitchen has new recessed lighting, lots of cabinets and an island. The lower level has new flooring in the hallway leading into an extra room at the rear of the home. Here, you will find the fourth bedroom and laundry room. Direct access to the garage is here too! Just turn the key and move in. Close to Community Medical Center, NJ Transit, Parkway, shopping and stores.
Single Family, Bi-Level
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,945 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Humidifier, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Track Lighting, Window Treatment, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, On Street, Oversized Parking.
- Neighborhood,Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Oversize.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $264,900
Median Sold Price $233,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS