OVER THE TOP views, end of road privacy, and room for everyone! This well maintained home has gorgeous long range views and a glistening pool! Make this house your own and enjoy sitting on the rocking chair front porch overlooking sunset... or just watch the kids or grand kids play in the pool. Perched on a hill at the end of a small road just 10 minutes from Weaverville's Main Street, this home enjoys lots of privacy and a large lot. 2 driveways provide access to a double garage and a single. Master is on main along with living room, office/formal dining & open kitchen/breakfast/family room with stone surround gas fireplace opening to a big private screened porch. 2nd floor has huge 2nd master bedroom with bonus and 3rd bed. Terrace level has family room with wet bar & another fireplace plus 2 hobby rooms and full bath, plus single garage - ideal for in-laws or guests. New roof in 2019, new pool liner in 2019, well pump in 2013, septic field replacement 2011.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Brick, Vinyl
3,678 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BARNARDSVILLE/N. WINDY RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 984 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Heat Pump.
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Walk-in, Breakfast Bar, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Gravel, Garage, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Private Road Maintenance, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $400,000
Median Sold Price $325,000
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS