Prepare to be wowed by this Canton Woods Cornell Colonial home on an acre+ private level lot! This incredible home is a mixture of colonial style exterior with contemporary interior, highlighted by a banquet sized dining room & oversized separate cathedral ceiling living room with gas fireplace. The entrance boasts a 2 story foyer, marble flooring, and access to your home office. The kitchen has a center island and large eating area, ample storage, full pantry and new stainless steel 5 burner range. Kitchen is open to a cathedral family room w/wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and rear staircase to the 2nd floor. The 1st floor also contains the 5th bedroom w/full bath, perfect for au pair suite, in-law or guest room. In addition there is a half bath off of the foyer, and a laundry room on the 1st floor. The second floor has a large master bedroom, w/sitting area, huge walk-in closet, double vanity areas & bath with jetted tub & oversized shower, 3 more bedrooms & 3rd full bath.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heat
Frame, Brick, Fiberglass
3,886 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Skylights, Bay Window(s)
- 2. Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Community Maintenance, Wooded, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $529,900
Median sold price $474,900
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network