Enjoy the countryside views in this charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath home. 2 car garage, a mud room with access to the back yard that offers a private setting with plenty of room for kids or animals to play. The basement has a large room that can be set up for any of your additional needs, laundry room with tons of room, and has access to outside. Also offers another room that can be used as a non-conforming 3rd bedroom or used as an office. Home has newer updates, such as flooring, door wall, and windows. Seller is in the process of re-painting and making more improvements throughout. A must see! Easy commute to Traverse City, Cadillac, Fife Lake, and Kalkaska! Measurements are approximate.
Single Family, Ranch
LP Gas Water Heater, Well Private, No Water
1,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Forest Area Community Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Mud Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,064 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 504 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Finished, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walls - Panelling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, TV Antenna. Community Maintenance, Asphalt, Clear lot, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $134,900
Median Sold Price $126,500
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 93.3%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association