Views of Cedar River from both floors! Sparkling clean end unit with new carpet, lighting, and fully enclosed patios on both levels. Generously sized, two bedroom, 2 1/2 bath with wood laminate and tile flooring on main floor. Entertain in the great room and enclosed balcony with water views. Eat in kitchen includes breakfast bar and dining area. Move in ready with newer HVAC and refrigerator. Master bedroom with en suite features private balcony. Washer and dryer conveniently located on the second floor. Enjoy cozy evenings in the great room by the stone fireplace. This community has boat storage, launch, dock and access to boat slip. Gated community amenities include, pool, tennis courts and gazebo. Close to NAS Jax, downtown, shops and entertainment.
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
1,347 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cedar Creek Landing
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. RV Parking, 1 Car.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Ocean Access, River, Water Front, Boat Ramp, Dock, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door. Gated Community.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $229,500
Median Sold Price $203,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc