This is an adorable ranch home that shows pride of ownership from outside to inside. The kitchen has been updated, includes the appliances and has a lot of storage space. The living room has a fireplace that has never been used. The family room has a wood-burning and gas log fireplace. The layout of the house makes easy to entertain guests. The garage is heated. The main bath has a double bowl vanity. The backyard includes a shed for additional storage. The house also comes with a Generac generator. The landscaping is immaculate. The home is conveniently located between Peoria Heights and Junction City. School district is Kellar, Lindbergh, and Richwoods. This is a must-see home!
Single Family, Ranch
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
Brick, Wood Siding
1,740 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Filtration unit
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Wood-burning, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Corner, Paved Road, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $110,000
Median Sold Price $88,500
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 94.2%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR