Brimming with charm! *Charming Art Deco-inspired cottage nestled on a glorious 8,347 square foot garden lot in the Tuckahoe Village neighborhood *Approximately 2,400 updated square feet on two levels *Open concept Living room with glass block and cozy fireplace with adjoining dining room *Hardwood flooring *Arts & Crafts lighting from Old California Lantern Company *Remodeled granite/stainless gourmet kitchen with handcrafted Mission Oak cabinetry *Andersen replacement windows *Updated baths *Fantastic vaulted screen porch addition overlooking the picture postcard perfect landscaped back yard oasis *The fully finished lower level offers a rec room, gaming/media room with built-in bar, office or den and a convenient full bath *Back up generator*Magnificent, professionally designed gardens offer enchanting whimsy, meandering pathways, raised garden beds, custom river stone fire pit, multiple specimen trees, and lush perennial beds *Garden/storage shed *Stellar locale close to Westover, Lee-Harrison shopping, metro bus, easy commuting arteries and just over a mile to EFC Metro! (Walk score of 78) *Close proximity to Big Walnut Park and Chestnut Hills Park*An enchanting setting! Seller requests any offers be submitted by 1:00 pm, Tuesday, 4/16/19
Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
1,212 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 12 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $757,500
Median Sold Price $580,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS