Honey, stop the car! This home is Fantastic! Delightfully cared for, meticulously maintained and situated on a wonderful Garden Park street! Featuring 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms this home is sure to please! Approaching the home, you are sure to notice the gorgeous curb appeal and subtle charm of this home . The kitchen has been remodeled and is perfect for entertaining and large gatherings. The home has been loved and cared for and it shows. The oversized lot with a stunning pool and grassy area are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. This amazing home is located in the great city of West Garden Grove and within the boundaries of top rated GGUSD schools, Barker Elementary, Bell Intermediate and Pacifica High School. Close to shopping and easy access to 405, 22 and 605 freeways, this is a must see!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Brick, Plaster, Stucco
2,013 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Garden Park (Garp)
S & S
Garden Grove Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Window, Screened
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Retreat.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Brick, Plaster
- Concrete, Covered, Patio, Porch, Slab
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $625,000
Median Sold Price $620,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS