This elegant historical home on 12 acres with portions of it built in 1795 has original hand hewed banister rail in entrance foyer, wide plank flooring in living room, hall and upstairs master bedroom. Another area was added in 1839 and has huge open working fireplace with beautiful open beams, this room is currently used as a dining room. Front and back stairs leading to the 2nd level. There were other additions that were added in 1998 and the last addition to the home was an in-law suite (810 sq ft) in 2006 which has separate outside entrance. Over 2800 sq ft of living space in main home for a total of more than 3600 sq ft. Kitchen has all new appliances less than 5 years old, quartz and Corian counter tops, covered gutter helmet, and alarm system. There is a 5 car garage with new garage door openers, a pasture for your horses and a 4 stall barn with tack room and additional space for 3 other stalls, circular driveway and a generator. This home is located 3 miles from the Sharptown Boat Ramp.
Single Family, 2 Story
Gravity Septic System, Septic
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Generator, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other
- Oil, Other. Other, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Circular Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Wood, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rural, Gravel Road, Clear lot, Level, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $159,000
Median Sold Price $27,500
Days On Site 42
Sales-List Price 114.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS