Total perfection in the City! Classic ranch is teeming with character & boasts lush landscaped backyard with pool. Charming kitchen with granite, white cabinets, & gas cook top. Separate fireside living rm, dining rm, & study. Cozy family rm w/stone flooring. Master on main with updated bathroom and walk-in closet. Hardwoods & plantation shutters. Partial basement features 2nd master retreat w/fireplace, custom built-in shelves, & tiled bath. This flex space could be used for exercise rm, playroom, or den, & opens to large entertaining deck. Huge basement for storage. Incredible outdoor living space & walk out private backyard. Inviting screened porch overlooks pool. Minutes away from parks, schools, & the Square. This is a perfect 10!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick/Frame, Wood Siding
3,138 sq. ft
3,138 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,138 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Basement, Living Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck/Patio, Screened Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 100X200X100X199, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $314,450
Median Sold Price $214,950
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)