Stunning home on a corner lot in the quiet, gated community of Augusta Court. This complex is located across from Trotter YMCA, has 17 units that are 100% owner occupied and has Homeowner Managed HOA. First floor features include a very welcoming foyer with hardwood floors, formal living room with fireplace, elegant formal dining room, chef's dream island kitchen with granite counters/beautiful backsplash/stainless appliances/raised breakfast bar, den off the kitchen and breakfast room with built-ins and beautiful slate floors, cute breakfast room with French doors leading out to a very private garden and patio area. Second floor features include Texas size master suite with hardwood floors and a sitting area, HUGE walk-in closet, master bath with an amazing walk-in shower for two, two secondary bedrooms with Hollywood bath, utility room. Third floor features a 20X13 gameroom/multipurpose room with a full bath and two attic accesses for storage. Two car garage. Lush landscaping.
Condo/Townhouse, Traditional, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,924 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Efficiency System, Radiant Barrier
27 - Houston
BRIARGROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
TANGLEWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
WISDOM HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Inside
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Convection Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Marble, Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Window Drapes-curtains, Dry Bar, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Concrete Road, Curb.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,800
Median Sold Price $212,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors