Beautiful home in the award-winning Minnetonka School District (Scenic Heights Elementary). Four bedrooms on the same level, updated kitchen, three season porch, and gorgeous hardwood floors. This home is located on a half-acre corner lot featuring mature trees and plenty of backyard privacy. The finished lower level is perfect for a cozy family room and flex space, complete with a three-quarter bath. The neighborhood park, easy access to Glen Lake shopping and restaurants, and Purgatory Creek are just a few of the highlights surrounding this must-see home.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Softener Own, City
2,051 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
276 - Minnetonka
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,526 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 525 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dryer, Washer, Disposal
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Heated Garage.
- Patio, 3 Season Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $524,000
Median Sold Price $365,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)