Last Updated: 11/24/2017 9:29 AM
ARE YOU LOOKING TO LIVE IN ONE OF THE SHORE'S PREMIER COMMUNITIES WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK? Good news, 6 Cook Street is now for sale. This lightly used, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is located on a low traffic street and within easy walking distance of the Monmouth Beach Bathing Pavilion. Immaculately kept and maintained by it's owner, this home has recent updates which include a newer hot water heater (just replaced); a newer AC compressor; SS Refrigerator, DW and Microwave. The back yard is fenced for privacy and has large deck with awning and is landscaped with flowers and flowering shrubs. THIS HOME IS PERFECT AS A SUMMER RETREAT OR A PLACE TO ENJOY THE SHORE YEAR ROUND.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,572 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Steam Shower, Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Thermal Window, Awning, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Ceramic.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Deck, Open
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 37 x 78
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Outside Shower, Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Dead End Street, Level.