Move right into this spacious 4 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath Garrison Colonial in one of Orono's most sought after neighborhoods. Low maintenance yard with screened in porch, 2 car attached garage, mudroom & finished dry basement space with additional 3/4 bathroom. House features professionally refinished hardwood flooring, new vinyl plank flooring & vanity in 1st floor half bath & eat-in kitchen (included island seating for 4 w/chairs included). Several freshly painted rooms, new kitchen appliances & new heat pump (includes AC.) Spacious interior also includes living room with built-in cabinets & shelves, wood burning fireplace, main floor family room & formal dining room. Another great feature is the close proximity to the schools down the road. Plenty of recreation on the school track, school playing fields, tennis courts and ice skating rink. There are hiking & biking trails just a stone's throw away. This property is priced below the assessed value to allow for upgrades to the exterior.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
2,176 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,008 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 168 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, On Site, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,900
Median Sold Price $199,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System