Last Updated: 11/18/2017 2:43 AM
A welcoming exterior and screened porch for enjoying scenic views is just part of the charm of this well-maintained home on a quiet road. Enjoy the autonomy of single-family living as there are no Condo Fees associated with this 2-unit condex. Inside, you'll find plenty of natural light and a Contemporary feel from this open kitchen/DR and living design. Spacious Master Suite with Jacuzzi tub and two additional bedrooms plus a full bath with laundry provides complete one-floor living for your convenience. Title V has passed. There's an attached 2-car garage, crown moulding throughout, gas fireplace in LR, Cherry kitchen cabinets w/ granite counter tops, hardwood floors and central air. A full basement offers plenty of storage. Move-in ready condition and a beautifully fenced in area plus a perennial garden complete the serene setting. Country Living awaits you. You're only 10 minutes to Northampton and Rt 91.
LP Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Priv
Private Sewer System
1,756 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, 100 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Stone
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Decorator Lights, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Screened Porch
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Garden, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities