Last Updated: 9/26/2017 11:49 AM
This fully renovated, turnkey ranch in one of Little Silver's best neighborhoods features a beautiful inviting foyer with decorative wood molding and panels leading to a gorgeous kitchen with top of the line appliances, granite countertops, timeless subway tile backsplash, abundance of cabinets & storage and a breakfast bar, Open living room, dining room and family rooms are drenched in sunlight from oversized windows and sliding doors, Large master suite with full luxurious bathroom, Two generous sized bedrooms and full bath with shower & tub, Hardwood floors, neutral colors throughout first floor. Endless possibilities in the partially finished basement. Fully fenced, spacious and private backyard surrounded by mature trees, with plenty of room for a pool.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Basement, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Corner, Level, Oversize.
Branch Ave to White to Silverwhite
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $839,000
Median sold price $590,000
Days On Market 94
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS