Sited in beautiful Old Wilton Center this Craftsman style Antique embodies all the charm and grace of yesteryear and embraces the stunning setting with a mountain view and rolling fields. With 8 bedrooms and 6 baths, this estate like property is suited to large extended families, with plenty of space for everyone. The wraparound porch offers outdoor living space, and there are two balconies on the second floor for spectacular sunset views. The main foyer has coffered ceilings and a wood stove hearth with a double mantle to warm you as you enter. The formal living room has room for a grand piano and then some, and a fireplace for chilly nights. You'll love the chandelier in the dining room, which also has crown molding and another fireplace, and stunning woodwork. The kitchen offers a lovely view through a picture window, and has a gorgeous six burner Garland stove with double ovens, a pot filler, and a flat top grill, and two walk-in pantries. The sitting area off the kitchen has a woodstove, great for an office, or maybe you'd prefer it in the other room off the kitchen with amazing built it cabinetry. The wall of stained glass facing the afternoon sun bathes the second floor landing where you will find 4 bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms and a library), 3 baths, and a laundry room. The third floor has been renovated and has 4 more bedrooms and 2 more baths, one with a clawfoot tub. Check out the barn - it's finished and has two levels of living space. There's a heated pool too!
Single Family, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Private Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Shingle, Wood
Private Sewer System
5,430 sq. ft
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
FLORENCE RIDEOUT ELEMENTARY
WILTON-LYNDEBORO SR. HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Second Floor Laundry
- pantry walk-in
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,430 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Crawl, Dirt, Partial, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Wood Stove, 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Covered Park Lot, Paved Driveway, Driveway, On Site.
- Wood, Shingle, Clapboard
- Balcony, Deck, Porch Covered
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Rolling Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Garden, Gazebo, Out Building, Landscaped. Historic Area, Corner, Rural, Rolling Slope, Public Roads, Pasture, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $497,500
Median Sold Price $268,000
Days On Site 38
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network