Only job relocation out of state makes this beautiful home available. Why wait for new construction when you can move right in and enjoy. Main level offers 3 bedroom including private master suite, open kitchen with SS appliances, quartz counter tops, vaulted ceilings and fireplace in family room, main level laundry, informal dining area leads out to deck great for hosting those BBQ's. Lower level offers huge open family room with fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms, rec room, 3/4 bath and storage. Secluded backyard with mature trees and being located on a cul de sac makes this perfect for anyone.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Softener Own, City
3,740 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
833 - South Washington County
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Breakfast Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, 1st Floor Bath, Separate Tub & Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,967 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,773 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road, Paved Road, Curb, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $400,425
Median Sold Price $290,500
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)