Single family brick rancher w/ private drive. New updates throughout, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large kitchen w/ sep dining room, family room w/ fireplace on main level. New fully finished walkout basement with tray ceilings, recessed lighting, wood burning stove and 1/2 bath, Large storage area. New Amish built large shed. Property includes .25ac parcel zoned R12 for a total of 1.29 acres.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,700 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Full Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped, Shed. Dead End Street, Secluded, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $409,990
Median Sold Price $395,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS