Need more space? This amazing reno in the still desirable Cinder Hill neighborhood is looking for a family who needs room to grow! 4 bed, 2 bath, formal dining, formal living, family room with beautiful fireplace, bonus room off the master, office space off the eat-in kitchen, pool house, workshop, single basketball court, 19 x 36 in ground pool w/slide....fresh paint throughout, new vinyl plank flooring, new carpet, new lighting, new granite counter tops, new SS appliances. This house is a must see for anyone looking for space inside and out! Just minutes to Ft. Stewart main gate, Gate 2 & Gate 3. Close to shopping, schools, YMCA & Liberty County Rec Department. Don't miss your opportunity, call for your personal showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,824 sq. ft
Electrical Service - 110 Volt
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Appliances, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Electric, Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Wood, Frame
- Front Porch, Patio
- Pool Description
- Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting, Pool House, Workshop. In City, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $158,500
Median Sold Price $144,000
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 100.1%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors