Own one of only 69 homes within the gates at Palomar at Pacific Highlands Ranch by Toll Brothers. Located on a private cul-de-sac with stunning westerly canyon and sunset views. Features a curved dual staircase with soaring 2-story foyer that creates a dramatic entrance for this home! The open concept Kitchen with Wolf appliances opens into the Great Room with fireplace. A 90-degree multi-panel pocketing door system off the Dining area disappears into the wall leading to the expansive covered outdoor living area. A spacious second floor bonus room with covered balcony offers elevated views of the canyon and golf course below. Upgraded tile flooring and carpet has been added this home.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
6,104 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Radiant Barrier, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Electric, A/C - Zone, Dual
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Zone, Hot Water Circulator.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Window, Screened
- Gas Burning, Great Room.
- Controlled Access, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Staircase - Multiple, Coffered Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Unfurnished, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Private.
- Stucco, Concrete
- Concrete, Covered, Deck, Patio, Slab, Wrap-around Porch
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Glass, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $675,000
Median Sold Price $606,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS