Last Updated: 9/22/2017 10:15 AM
Excellent 4 bedroom/2.5 Bath on FULLY FINISHED daylight basement. Back deck overlooking professionally landscaped, private back yard with fire patio and creek. Lots of natural light and open floor plan. Separate formal Living/Dining room. Kitchen Opens into Spacious Family Room Large Master Suite and Spacious secondary Bedrooms. Lower Patio perfect for entertaining, Great Amenities! Home features a full home gym, billiard/media room, custom bar with additional half bath. Located in Highly Acclaimed Forsyth Schools, Minutes from 400 and the The Collection at Forsyth!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,257 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room
- Living/Dining Combo, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bath/Lav in Basement, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Foyer, Internet Connection, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 0, 1/2 To 3/4 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally, Park, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted, Walk to Shopping. Other, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Creek, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
400N, EXIT 13 LEFT ON 141, CROSS OVER HWY 9 ONTOBETHELVIEW RD. 1/2 MILES TO RIGHT ON BENNETT PKWY TO LEFT ON TURFWAY TO LEFT ON WHIRLAWAY, HOUSE ON LEFT.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $398,321
Median sold price $331,000
Days On Market 92
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service