OPEN SUNDAY 1-4PM. Don't miss this rare Old Town find! Visit one of two sister town homes in Historic Old Town located in Maury School District just completed by premier builder. Stunning, open floor plan with 9 ft ceilings on 3 levels, hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, finished basement with bedroom and full bath, off street parking. Just blocks to metro, restaurants, coffee shops, bike path, dog parks and Trader Joes. Photos posted are for 623 N. Columbus Street which as only 3 bedrooms. This home has 4 bedrooms.
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
2,775 sq. ft
Old Town Alexandria
Other, Natural Gas
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 775 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $539,500
Median Sold Price $479,900
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS