You won't believe this renovation. A gorgeous two story rebuild taken down to the foundation. Taking advantage of every inch, there was true thought that went into planning this space. 9' high ceilings over beautifully refinished real hardwood floors. New plumbing, New electric with 150Amp electrical panel and New 2 zone HVAC system. Boasting an open floor plan, you still experience separate living room, separate dining room, kitchen and entertaining room. But there's more! Step out to experience a view of a personal retreat from the comfort of an enclosed sunroom. Privately enjoy your haven that includes a large luxurious in-ground pool that will upgrade any leisure day. Encompassed totally with new custom fencing. Back inside new Oak stairs lead up to an expanded second floor with three spacious bedrooms and a master bedroom grandly completed with a large master bath with dual vanities and enclosed glass shower.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,450 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Riverside Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,450 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Street Parking.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $153,950
Median Sold Price $105,000
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 95.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS