Last Updated: 11/24/2017 12:59 AM
Enjoy the peace & serenity you will experience living on a creek. 10 min walk downtown or midtown plus Chester Creek Greenbelt & Valley of the Moon Park. Biking, walking, running, skiing all right from your door. Gorgeous remodel includes kitchen w/ granite countertops, fixtures, flooring & tons more but owners kept some classic charm from the 60's. 2nd bedroom not legal because it opens to garage
Single Family, Ranch
Public Water Service
855 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area, Breakfast Nook
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Range-Oven
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- River, View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Creek, Landscaped, Private Yard. In City, Park Adjacent, Dedicated Road.