Location, location, location. This beautiful home is located on the 9th hole of the Blackmoor golf course. The kitchen has been updated with granite counters, as well as raised counters in the master bath with granite. The glass shower is a newer addition also. This home has a formal dining room, a fourth room that is used as an office or a bedroom. This is a very friendly community that is close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,101 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Utility Room
- Split Plan, Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Shower Only
- Washer/Dryer, Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Furnished
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Irregular, Rectangular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Rectangular, Irregular.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $291,240
Median sold price $227,250
Days On Market 119
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: SCCCAR - Coastal Carolinas