THIS ONE HAS IT ALL!! 3BD/2.5BA Rustic Craftsman Style home with Incredible attention to detail. A Gated Entrance Situated on 22.33 Acres with Lovely Moose Branch Creek running just steps from the front door. Your âœSecret Gardenâ in the Mountains. The hustle & bustle of city life melt away as you turn into the drive & this Cedar and Stone Home comes into View. Inside youâll find a Zen like quality with Warm Paint Colors & High End Finishingâs. The Living Area has an Open Floor Plan with a Gas Fireplace, a Kitchen with lots of Custom Cabinetry. There are 3 bedrooms so you will have difficulty choosing the one you want. One of the Upstairs Bedrooms has a Gas Fireplace. Mud/Laundry Room is Well Designed with a place for everything. There is a Steam Shower in the Master Bathroom. There is a Whole Home Generator as well as Lightning Arresters on the Home. The Creek is footsteps away so you can hear the melody of the Creek as you lounge on the Front Porch. A Lovely Fire Pit and Sitting Area situated by the Creek. The Scenic Foot Trail along the Creek leads you to a Gazebo in the Forest.
Single Family, Cottage
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Dining Room
- Range, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walls - Sheetrock
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Gentle Slope, Steep, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek. Secluded, Gentle Slope, Paved Road, Wooded, Rolling, Steep.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $213,500
Days On Site 196
Sales-List Price 94.2%
SOURCE: ganebor - Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors