One of the most spectacular Estates to be built in Old Las Palmas, this exceptional private home & grounds boast a pedigree featuring the nationally acclaimed architectural team of M. Brian Tichenor & Raun Thorp. As featured in their book "Outside In - The Gardens and Houses of Tichenor & Thorp", the home was designed to showcase an exquisite art collection, while simultaneously emphasizing the surrounding landscape. A seamless indoor/outdoor flow connects via a series of bronze-framed French doors, transporting you from the Pavilion style main house to Tuscan style gardens & pool area. Enjoy remarkable San Jacinto mountain views from poolside or the private rooftop deck. Pale stone floors throughout the home add serene glamour. All bedrooms are en suite with private patios. The Master Wing features a separate sitting area with fireplace, expansive walk-in closet & spa-like bathroom with separate patio & luxurious outdoor shower. An exceptional property in the premier location.
Single Family, French Provincial
3 Full/2 Half
4,335 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Old Las Palmas (5650)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer
- Walk-In Closet, Dressing Area, Master Suite, 1 Master Suite
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Range Hood, Range/Oven Built-in, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Master Retreat, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, High Ceiling, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. On Site, 3 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Roof Top Deck, Covered
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Private
- In Ground, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Mountain, Pool View
- Stucco Wall, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
From North Palm Canyon, turn West on W Chino Drive, turn right on N Cahuilla Road. The property is on the right hand side of the road.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $469,700
Median Sold Price $377,500
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS