Absolutely beautiful home in a perfect location, sitting on a wonderful corner lot in a quiet neighborhood! Having been redone within about the last year, nearly everything is brand new: from the stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops and hardwood floors to the entire HVAC system, windows and hot water heater! Plus, there's plenty of storage space with the walk-in crawl space and the addition of the laundry room as well as the garage. The oversized deck and large yard space allow for entertaining parties of any size, and there's plenty of parking to accommodate with the expanded driveway and road frontage along both sides of the corner! All of this for such a fantastic price! You just have to stop in for a look! We'd love to have you.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
960 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $369,900
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS