Last Updated: 11/24/2017 7:59 PM
Updated well-maintained gem in Sanderson Creek. Totally updated kitchen has Knotty Alder cabinets with pull-out storage, self-closing drawers, gas cooktop, dual ovens, granite counters, composite sink, under cabinet, lighting & birch flooring, 2-story living room & entry, vaulted dining room with birch flooring, vaulted master bedroom with wainscoting & ceiling fan. Vaulted master bath with dual sinks, oversize oval soaking tub & dual hers n' hers closets, bedrooms 2 & 3 upstairs with chair rails/wainscoting & vaulted ceilings, fresh paint, private shady back yard with 256 sq ft deck & 3 raised flower/veggie beds, 2-car garage has newer opener, storage cabinets & shelves, service door, radon mitigation system.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Stone, Wood Siding, Frame
2,126 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sanderson Creek/Sun Valley Estates
1,539 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Breakfast Nook
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,539 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 587 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Master Bath, Pantry, Updated, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Finished Garage.
- Wood, Stone, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Corner, Public Transport, Paved Road.