Hard to find, single level duplex townhouse! The main area living area of the plan is virtually one large room which includes the Great Room and the Dining Area, both of which are open to spacious kitchen. The kitchen has 42" wall cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The Great Room with fireplace opens to oversized covered porch which has plenty of room for entertaining. The large Master Suite can accommodate a king size bed with a large walk-in closet. Master Bath features dual vanities with Quartz countertop with large shower along with separate soaking tub. There is a 2nd Den or an option to enlarge this room add a closet and convert to a 3 bedroom. The front door has a covered entry. If entering from the garage, the owner is in a Mudroom with area closet and direct access to the private walk into the Laundry room.
Condo/Townhouse, 1 Story, Transitional
Site Built, Stone Veneer, Vinyl
1,837 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gordon Builders, Inc
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Playroom
- Split Plan
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Gas Burning, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Open Floor Plan, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Vinyl, Stone Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Community Maintenance, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,900
Median Sold Price $232,900
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS