OFFER ACCEPTED OPEN HOUSES ARE CANCELLED. Cozy and Comfortable Colonial on a cul de sac in Orchard Park! Welcome home to this 3 bedroom, 1.5 baths with large rooms.Formal dining room is currently being used as a "multi-purpose children's zone". Kitchen is designed to gather either at the counter on the island or around the table.The stainless steel appliances are included. Ceramic flooring is fairly new and flows through the hallway to the front door. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family room that allows access to the semi-finished garage and half bath. Sliding glass doors are conveniently located in family room to access the large maintenance free deck which expands the entertainment area during the warmer weather.Enjoy the outdoors in your totally fenced-in yard. No rear neighbors.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Water , Public Water Service
1,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
WEST SENECA WEST SENIOR HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Humidifier, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Natural Woodwork, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $407,000
Median sold price $298,000
Days On Market 130
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Western New York Real Estate Info Services