Last Updated: 11/19/2017 3:33 PM
Go Fish! How nice would it be to enjoy morning coffee from your deck watching the nature around your own private pond. This quaint 3 bedroom split level home has lots to offer including an updated kitchen with maple cabinets and granite counters! There is lots of space including a finished lower level family room with separate laundry/storage room. The family room also has a gas stove to help offset your heating costs. Other extras include: new propane tank, alarm system and generator enclosure. You'll be happy to call this property "Home".
Single Family, Split Level, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl
Private Sewer System, Septic
1,464 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 384 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector, De-Humidifier
- Laminate, Carpet
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Stove.
- Walkout, Daylight, Finished, Full, Entrance Inside, Storage
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Gas Fireplace, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Paved Driveway, Garage.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Garden, Out Building, Shed. Suburban, Pond Front, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.