Seller generously donated this house to Foothills Humane Society in her will. This spacious home on 1.81 acres has a fenced back yard and an oversized attached 2 car Garage. Located in the Laurel Ridge subdivision off of Skyuka Road in Columbus. The main level contains the Master Bedroom and 1 Guest Bedroom along with a Living Room, Dining Room, Den, Kitchen, Laundry Room and 2 1/2 Bathrooms. The lower level has a separate living quarters with full Kitchen, Family Room/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Priced with the understanding the house needs new carpet and some minor repairs. The proceeds of this sale will be used toward the New Digs for Dogs project to expand the available dog runs at the shelter. Buy this house with plenty of room for a family and help make additional room at Foothills Humane Society. A win win!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Wood
4,530 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Guest Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,237 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Forced Air.
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Insert, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Garage.
- Sloped, Level
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse. Secluded, Private Road Maintenance, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $358,000
Median Sold Price $216,500
Days On Site 37
Sales-List Price 94.4%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS