Boater's and Fishermen/women paradise! This older single wide home has been lovingly maintained, very neat and clean on 2 cleared and clean lots with mature trees. There is a VERY LARGE 2 bay outbuilding that can easily accommodate 2 boats, or could be used as a workshop, there are endless possibilities. The building has plenty of power outlets, natural light from sky lights and a security light. The home has not been used as a rental and is being sold completely furnished down to the forks and knives.The HVAC System was replaced 5 years ago and has only been used a few times. The roof is not the original roof and is in good shape. Friendly, golf cart community, has two great boat ramps at the ICW & Lockwoods Folly inlet and a pubic fishing pier. Shows well. Financing info in documents
Manufactured Home, 1 Story
Municipality, Electric Water Heater
924 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Hookups in Hall
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Furnished, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 60x122 & 60x117
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting, Workshop, Wheelchair Access. Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $286,200
Median Sold Price $196,000
Days On Site 227
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: North Carolina Regional MLS, Inc.