Piney Point estate on 2.2+ wooded acres along Buffalo Bayou. Inviting two-story main house with high ceilings, large rooms, and walls of windows overlooking the beautifully landscaped grounds. The open floor plan is well-designed for entertaining with multiple living areas and easy access to the outdoors. There is an island kitchen with temperature-controlled wine closet and nearby bar that leads to the dining room, plus a large breakfast room that overlooks the back patio. Also on the first floor, a family room and the master bedroom, which has a beautiful views and a remodeled spa bath with two walk-in closets. Three additional bedrooms, 3 full baths, a game room, exercise room and media room are upstairs. All bedrooms have private baths. The park like property has a walking path, large pool , a private tennis court, and a separate two-story guest house with kitchen area, two-story living room, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Truly a one-of-a-kind property in the heart of Memorial.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding, Stucco
7,755 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
49 - Spring Branch
MEMORIAL DRIVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
SPRING BRANCH MIDDLE SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Marble, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 2 Up to 5 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Bayou, Back Yard, Tennis Court, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Green Belt, Subdivision, Curb, Greenbelt, Ravine.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,995,000
Median Sold Price $2,212,500
Days On Site 161
Sales-List Price 93.2%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors