Inviting and beautiful 4 bdrm,3 full bath home on a quiet greenbelt lot in highly sought after West Crossing community features include large front porch, spacious fenced backyard w covered patio, an abundance of hardwoods, open floorplan, 2in blinds, beautiful wood burning stone FP. Gourmet kitchen includes SS appliances and granite countertop, stunning cabinetry and a large island. Many windows offering tons of natural light, study with glass French doors and granite counters in ALL 3 full baths. Master suite offers his-her granite vanities, walk-in shower and large soaking tub. Upstairs features granite built in desk off of the game room, bedroom & full bath. This home is a must see and is priced to sell.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, City, Separate Meters
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding, Rock
2,343 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
West Crossing Ph 4
JOE K BRYANT
- Central Heat, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System, Pre-Wired Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Corner, Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Concrete Road, Greenbelt, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $253,000
Median Sold Price $230,450
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.